2014 Con on the Cob Oithling Activities

Home Forums Oithlings Con and Game Reports 2014 Con on the Cob Oithling Activities

This topic contains 18 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of tobecat tobecat 2 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of tobecat
    tobecat
    Keymaster
    Supporter of the Alphabeast Soup Kickstarter Campaign

Greetings all!

If you were at CotC 2014 and you participated in any Oithling gatherings, official Low Life games, G’Zoink or Dementalism fun, could you please post here with what you participated in. Also include if you went to Andy’s Oithling panel.

Also, if you were there and wanted to do a fun little write up about your experiences that would be grand.

Swell!

Profile photo of Thom.Shartle
    Thom.Shartle

Played G’Zoink, Dementalism, Slog Pile and Socks to Boe You with Andy. I Attended We are all Oithlings Panel. I will be back to Wax poetic in a couple of days – deadline bearing down on me!

Profile photo of tobecat
    tobecat
    Keymaster

Ok… thanks! I will patiently await your waxing!

Profile photo of William T. Thrasher
    William T. Thrasher
    Participant

I played in Andy’s Low Life game on Friday night. I was Sean Connery for about 5 minutes.

Profile photo of tobecat
    tobecat
    Keymaster

Thanks Will. To me you are Sean Connery always and everywhere!

Swell!

Ospprod
    Participant

I was in the Oithling meeting. I also tried out Slog Pile, Dementalism, and G’Zoink. I played in Socks to be You on Friday night, and attempted William’s “Journey to the center of the Oith” without much success.

Non- Low Life: I took a whack at Wu Xing, and enjoyed it, as well as Call of Catthulhu and Shadow Run with mixed results.

My main focus of the Con was all things Low Life so I signed up for everything I could with the Low Life seal on it, or near it. I hope next year to be involved in the great plastering, Where there is a Smelf in every pot and a Low Life game in every gaming room!

Profile photo of tobecat
    tobecat
    Keymaster

Thanks for the Double 118, sir! (118118 is the Brits phone number for information… like we used to have (or maybe still have) 411 for the old folks to learn all their precious info.)

I have already been slapping Andy up side the head about making sure there are more Low Life and Oithling events next year. There are other things in the works that I want you to be involved in… so hopefully soon I will be giving you the Double 118!

Swell!

Ospprod
    Participant

Are you able to share the tasty nuggets of info yet? We are dying for more double 118 (I dunno, it sounds something like a scary short order breakfast selection)

Thom.Shartle

Hmmm tasty nuggets

Profile photo of tobecat
    tobecat
    Keymaster

I am getting close… currently on my first day of official work I have made myself a spot in the office and made the Mother of all lists which currently consists of over 60 items in 7 different catagories!

Here is a boring teaser nugget:

We are looking into… but cannot promise that this early a date… (so no quoting ppl)… some type of minor exclusive for those who reserve their room and badge early for next years CotC. And no the exclusive will not be a 50′ tall naked Andy nor will it be just a boring toaster with a crappy sticker attached to one side.

wapcaplets
    Participant

I played in Andy’s Low Life game. I did a write up of CotC 14 on my blog:

http://www.engler.ca/blog/?p=1441

Ospprod
    Participant

Damn, I was kinda hoping for my own Andy Dressup doll.

Profile photo of tobecat
    tobecat
    Keymaster

Oh… Tomorrow is Update Tuesday… so look for some midlevel fun in the way of an announcement!

Ospprod
    Participant

Yeah I hope it is at least level 5 fun so it can know Fireball!

Profile photo of tobecat
    tobecat
    Keymaster

It just may be….

Ospprod
    Participant

I will start rolling up the small balls of bat guano and applying the sulfur then.

Profile photo of tobecat
    tobecat
    Keymaster

I like the ones that explode on impact!

Thom.Shartle

U don’t have an Andy dress up doll? I think I have a spare here someplace…

Profile photo of tobecat
    tobecat
    Keymaster

ummmm…. no

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

support
icon
Need Help?
Close
skype-phone
Skype Call
menu-icon
Support Ticket
Skip to toolbar